BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Saturday, the 10th

Yesterday was the most amazing, restful day that I have had in a long time.

We started our day off at, thats right people, 1:30, when we took a trip to Vista Ridge Mall. It was really alot of fun because Cheli and I got to spend some quality cousin time together. So I had needed some jeans so we go into Aeropostale and I find the two most perfect jeans. I decided that I needed to try them on so I wasn't spending money on stuff that I couldn't wear. Just then, one of the sales associates fainted and it caused this big ruckus in the store. I felt really bad but I wouldn't have been able to try on any jeans so we just left.

Next came the best part: Red Robin! It was uber yummy! We started our meal off with a tower of onion rings...man, these were hot and the taste was amazing. I have never found some better than Cheddar's...until now.

Next, we went to a place called the Chocolate Apothecary. This place was filled with chocolate everywhere...Bethany would have liked it! Tia Y decided to get a piece of chocolate cake for later since we had just eaten....AMAZING CAKE!

After a trip to Wal-mart later on for some snacks and other necessities, we decided to watch a movie. Then some kids from their old youth group came over, so there went our movie plans. It was really fun talking with these kids and laughing hard.

That's pretty much all we did! Yes, this life is GOOD!

0 comments: