BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's her birthday...so happy birthday!

Today is my Aunt Anabel's birthday. Aunt Anabel is my godmother and I have many memories of spending time with her when I was younger....the stories she has are even funnier. I remember always wanting to go to her house, and crying when I didn't get to. I distinctly remember asking to spend the night at your house often. Tia Yaya says she would even have to sneak out so I wouldn't cry. (a la Nacho) Anyways!

So this is a shout out to her:

Aunt Anabel-

Happy Birthday! Thank You for always being such a strong role model for me and always praying and just being there for me!

I thank God that I have someone like you and Uncle Benjy in my life and I love you both very much! Again, Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

bhernandez said...

Yes, Joey we have many funny stories to tell..hahaha

Thank you for your kind words, I have had a wonderful day.

I can see that you are having fun!

Love you bunches

Aunt Anabel

Josiah said...

Love you bunches too!