BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I just called to say I love you!

Yesterday was a super fun day!

I woke up not too early and not too late: about 9:30, the perfect time. Since Tia Y and Uncle L had to work half a day, I had some time to shower and get ready for the day. When they got here, we decided to eat at Babe's Chicken. Wow, seriously, this was some of the best chicken I have EVER had.

After lunch, we went to Fry's Electronics to price laptops and other things. After some time there, we went to see Cheli and work. We got to meet alot of the people she works with, most of which are very funny!

After our big lunch, we all got tired so decided to go home to take a nap by way of Dairy Queen to get some ice cream. Yummy!

When we got home, Tia Y and Uncle L went to take a nap, and I stayed up and waited for Cheli to get home for work. When she came home from work, we were talking and laughing, and then she decided she was hungry. She decided to eat a piece of the leftover chicken from Babe's. After that, she was still a little hungry but didn't know what she wanted. She finally decided on Spam and made it for herself.

Then Cheli and I had a little adventure, so to speak. It was a little scary so Cheli is going to blog about it.

Cheli and I went upstairs later to see what was on tv. While watching House of Payne, a trailer came on for a movie called Not Easily Broken. This is a movie by T.D. Jakes, and it was really good. Ask Cheli or me about the movie because we have some funny stories to tell that I don't want to put on here.

Anyway, We decided to take a ride to downtown Dallas. We parked and walked a little to some shops, one of which was a cowboy shop. Hehe:) Then we headed back and ate at Spaghetti Warehouse. It was very yummy!

It was very fun because on the way home, we started listening to Oldies. The songs we heard were Dancing Queen, It's a beautiful morning, another one that I don't know the name of it, and I just called to say I love you. Oh and let me tell you, Cheli and I went to town with that song!

After we got home, we just kind of hung out until Cheli and I left for the movie. We decided to see the late showing at 10:40 so we weren't out of the movie til about 12:30. It was a very fun day!

Oh yeah and I'm putting the pictures on another thing cause it will be too hard to fit them all on here!

1 comments:

lisoto said...

you forgot to mention that your uncle was playing games at Fry's and he was enjoying SO much that it was getting embarrassing for us, ha ha