BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Breakfast at Wita's

The past few days, I have had the privilege of getting up early and taking Tia V to work.

When Kelli asked me if I would, she must have forgotten to tell me what time to pick her up. Well, I was thinking she had to be at work at eight, and as you can probably guess, I was wrong.

So I show up around 7:45 to take her to work. She didn't have to be at work til 8: 20 so Wita asked me if I wanted an egg. I agreed to eat because I didn't think it would take me long to eat one egg.

About five minutes later, Wita placed a plate in front of me consisting of eggs (plural), bacon, and two tortillas, no lie! It was very yummy and Wita and I had a staggered, but great conversation about my trip to Dallas! It was a great morning because after being stuffed with goodness and taking Tia V to work, I went back to sleep! :)

Oh the joys of college life!

3 comments:

A and A said...

did she say, "quieres un blancio" or "you wan eeeg"?

Josiah said...

quieres un blancio

lisoto said...

man! i love the part about going back to bed!!!