BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm here!

Hey Everybody!!!!

I arrived in Dallas around 12:45 today! Thank God that I arrived safely!

I have only been here for about an hour and a half but Tia Y and I have already had our first adventure. That's right...I lost my luggage temporarily! Hehe, actually we were just waiting at the wrong baggage claim! :) Unlike San Angelo, DFW has more than one baggage claim! We were both extremely confused but had a good laugh when we finally found it! After a relaxing lunch at Whataburger, Tia Y brought me home and voilare, I am blogging!

I am so excited about this upcoming weekend. Uncle Lionel, Tia Yaya, Cheli, and I are sure to have a blast!

I brought my camera so expect alot of pictures....both serious and crazy....but probably more of the crazy! And yes, Bethany, we are going to eat at Pappasito's!

2 comments:

bhernandez said...

Eat lots of hot sauce for Micah at Papasitos!

Josiah said...

oh we will!