BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back to the Real World

Today was my first day back in San Angelo. I can honestly say that I hated not waking up and asking, " So, what are we going to do today?"

It was really good to see my family. I missed them alot too! But yes, I miss Dallas already too!

So today I took my dad lunch and we ate at his school. Kelli and I went to Dairy Queen to get some dipped cones (wink Tia Yaya)!

For those of you who know me, I can't week so thats the best it gets!

Ryan had a game at TLC and he played exceptionally! I asked my sisters, "Why is he so good?", cause he really is amazing!

From there, I had to go to work! It wasn't that bad, though, actually it was good to see all my friends that I hadn't seen in five days!

That was pretty much my day today! I do have more pictures coming and will try not to make ya'll wait too long!

Later-Josiah

0 comments: