BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

oh how precious is the flow


day 2-

Today I performed my solo. I was scheduled to sing at 4:12 but ended up singing about 4:20 because they were behind a little.

I woke up at 9:15 today and I got ready to go to the convention center. I found my room and walked around the exhibits and picked up freebies like a beach ball, numerous pens, alot of brochures and candy, and I even entered in to win a Wii and an iPhone.

I ate lunch with my dad at McDonalds. We only waited in line for 45 minutes to order. At 1:22, I went to watch Gabrielle Munoz from Waxahachie do her short sermon. After she did her presentation, Jared Rodriguez from Bethel did his and it was very good! I just walked around until 3:30 and then I went to my room to wait cause I was bored.

I ate Chick-fil-A today for supper, and it wasn't the same as mine. Also, the water tasted weird so the tea isn't very good. But my dad and I went to our separate services then came to the hotel. We decided to go to Waffle House (right next door) cause I was hungry and he was too.

And now, I'm sitting here in the hotel telling you about my day. Hope everyone's week is going well!

0 comments: