BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

my sister-I RUV YOU!!!!

This week I bought Season Two of my sister's favorite show, The Cosby Show. Actually, one of the reasons I bought the season was because I knew my sister has wanted it since it came out. It was kind of a way to say thank you because she has done alot for me this summer. My parents traveled a couple of times this summer weeks at a time, and Bethany made sure I got to work, got back from work, and took me places I needed to go.

So, Bethany, thank you. Your work is not in vain (in the Lord, be ye steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord) and I hope you enjoy Season Two.

2 comments:

Jehu Hernandez said...

I don't think we were ever really gone weeks at a time. Oh, I get it...hyperbole!

Bethany Hernandez said...

technically, you were. coming in for the weekend when joey didn't have to work doesn't count.

but thanks for season 2 joey! i love it! and i love you!