BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 5, 2007

indianapolis, here i come

On Tuesday, my dad and I leave for Indianapolis for the National Fine Arts Festival and General Council. We fly out at 7:10 am and arrive at DFW AT 10:10 am. We fly out of DFW at 9:50 am and arrive in St. Louis at 11:30 am. We leave St. Louis at 1:00 pm and arrive in Indianapolis at 3:10 pm. So we are taking three flights both going up there and coming back down, but on our way back we stop in Chicago instead St. Louis.

I have never ridden in a plane before so I am a bit nervous about the experience but from what most people told me it won't be bad.

I am super excited about the trip. I love just being able to walk around seeing so many teenagers who are in the halls rehearsing a human video or just rehearsing wherever they can find a corner. i am probably going to sing on Wednesday so pray for me that day that I'm not too nervous.

Anyway, when I get back, I'll post alot of pictures so you can see. Have a great week everybody!

0 comments: