BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

live from indy '07

day 1-

My dad and I arrived safely in Indianapolis about 3:50 this afternoon. It was a crazy day, let me tell you about it. I woke up this morning about 4:40 am and went to the airport. We boarded the plane at 6:15 and took off at 7:10. By the time we got to the runway, I was seriously freaking out. I kept asking my dad, "So, we're just gonna start going up anytime now?" Once we started going up, I knew that it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Anyway, we arrived at DFW and shortly boarded for St. Louis. This flight was my favorite because we had a bigger plane and I didn't feel so cramped. Anyway, we got to St. Louis at 11:30 am and decided we needed to eat something quick because our next plane (to Indianapolis) left at 1:00. As we arrived we noticed that the plane was running late. The time changed to 1:10 and then later changed again to 1:30. But we didn't board the plane til about 1:35. Way late!

We got to Indianapolis and waited about ten minutes for our luggage and then off we went to the hotel. We were at the hotel for about ten minutes and then left for the convedntion center so I could register. My dad also had a meeting at 6:00. We did not get done registering me til 6:15 after which we rushed across the street where my dad was "late" for his meeting. I was gonna wait for him to finish so we could get someting to eat together. He called me at 6:30 and said the meeting wouldn't be over til 8, so I went to the mall.

My dad and I ate at
and it was super good! So yes, we had a full day. Thanks for reading about my day,

0 comments: