BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

This feeling's like no other...I want you to know!

On May 16-18, my cast performed our weekend run of Disney's High School Musical. As most of you know, I played the part of Ryan Evans, the fabulous and lovable twin brother of Sharpay Evans. In the musical, the Evans twins act as antagonists in the story. Because my co-star, Claire and I had a prior engagement the next weekend, the directors decided to double cast the leads so "Cast B" came in the next weekend. Here are a few pictures of the cast the first weekend. These are just pictures that I took but I should be getting a CD of some by a professional photographer. Enjoy!


The fabulous Evans twins, Sharpay and Ryan (Don't we look related?)

The beautiful Bailey Brown (played Gabriella Montez)


Josiah Hernandez and Claire Bryan (Ryan and Sharpay Evans)


Me with Kelly Linthicum and Ryan Lambert (Cast B Sharpay and Ryan)

Intermission-waiting to go back on


Kathleen Jenkins (played Taylor McKessie)

1 comments:

Bethany Hernandez said...

i like the updates!!!