BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Birthday

Today I turned 18! It was a very good day because I got up and went to eat at Rooster's with my family (thats a very good restaurant, by the way). I went to the mall and bought a shirt and tie for tomorrow. I also bought some shoes. When I got to work, one of my managers wrote "Happy Birthday Josiah!!" on the setup sheet so when I got there I saw it. Tonight, Bill said he was leaving and so we all said bye. My job tonight was headset on B-Side so I was taking all the orders. Suddenly, everyone started singing Happy Birthday to me and Bill came up to the front with a beautiful cake. Now, this is all happening and I am trying to take an order so it was really difficult to hear the customer. But I loved the cake. I wish I was like Bethany and always carried a camera with me because this cake was so nice, I didn't want to cut it. It was chocolate with cherry filling on the inside. It was so delicious!! When I got home I got a card from my aunt in Coppell that said "To the best actor". So anyway, I had a very good day.

2 comments:

Jehu Hernandez said...

Happy birthday, Joey.

lisoto said...

hey joey....just got back home from San Antonio and I read your blog and that comment from "jhernandez"....and I thought to myself...why would joey leave a "happy b-day" for himself?? duh...it's ur dad!! ok so now we know where Kelli gets it from, lol