BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Never trust an older sister! :)

So you've probably figured out that this post involves a story about....you guessed it.....Kelli!

So today was a long day! I actually got up around 9:30 and got ready because Kelli and I were goin to take lunch to Bethany. Bethany and I decided on Rosa's. Since she eats at about eleven, I told Kelli to be at my house at 10:30 so we could pick up the food and go take it to Bethany. Ten thirty came along and no sign of Kelli. When I called her she informed me that she was still getting ready but it was all right because Rosa's didn't open til eleven anyway. When she got to my house, we went to Rosa's and there it was on the door: open at 10:30!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, Kelli, wow!

I took Ryan lunch too, kind of his birthday lunch, and I also took my two little "sisters", Bailey and Brandi, lunch as well. It was Sonic for them.

After that, I got a little Christmas shopping done...okay I only shopped for my brother today! But my sisters are already shopped for so its okay!

I had to work tonight which made the night drag even more! I closed and got home around...well, an hour ago. So now its sleep time!

Hope everyone had a great day! Happy Friday!

0 comments: