BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas party

So today, we are having our annual Christmas party. Know that my boss spared no expense when he booked our Christmas party... AT MR. GATTI'S!!!

Yes, again we are having our party there. It will be fun being with all my co-workers and not being at work! Everyone always comments on how nice everyone looks when they are out of uniform!

Apparently, he knows the boss person at Gatti's. Well, Bill knows everyone really, haha. But we got a party room for pretty cheap for this reason.

Anyway, signing off now....got to go eat some pizza and play some games.

2 comments:

lisoto said...

pictures, please!!

Josiah said...

I will try to get some from my friends but Kelli had my camera cause she wanted to take pictures of her and roddick!