BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 16, 2007

praise God...in the storm!

Hey everybody, this is my first post so I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it.

Anyway, I went to the doctor last friday for my 6th month check-up. Initially, I was not excited about the trip because going out of town just did not appeal to me at the moment. So my appointment was scheduled at 11:30 and I did not think I was going to get in till 12:30 (because of long waits on previous visits). Surprisingly, I walked in about 11:20 and I signed in and not even 5 minutes later they called my name. Alright, so the wait wasn't very long. I waited in the doctor's room until he came in and redirected us (me and my parents) downstairs where I would have a full body scan. After I did the body scan, I went back in the doctor's room until he came in and said that my levels were gradually rising (which is a good thing)! Praise God! And this is because I haven't been on the awful medicine. Well, most of you know that I hate having blood work done. He then said that he did not think that blood work was necessary so thats another Praise God! And I do not have to go back till July 11, 2008, that's another Praise God! So basically, I had a really good doctor's visit all under an hour! (how much better can it get?)

Thanks to everyone who has been praying for me and continue praying that my levels will continue to keep going up! Praise God!

4 comments:

Jehu Hernandez said...

You're right, Joey. Your doctor's visit was an answer to many prayers!

Bethany Hernandez said...

well, pappasitos would have made it a little better, but i'm more than happy with the doctor's visit. God is good!

Jehu Hernandez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jehu Hernandez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.