BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

do you know...what I mean...when I say?

When it comes to work, most people think, "Ugh, another day at the office." When I think of it, I get excited. As most of you know (from the title of my blog), I work at Chick-fil-A and I absolutely love it!!!

One reason I love it so much is because of all the great people that work there. There are so many different people that make working there fun. Another reason is because working there has allowed me to meet alot of different people (customers) and say hi to the customers I already know like Coach Bird, Melanie, the "strip guy", our numerous "sweet tea customers", and of course my favorite is Bethany the "#5 8 pack and a dr. pepper " girl.

Well, today was especially a good day for me. I had ordered some shoes because a certain dog (*clears throat* Roddick) ate up my other shoes. Today they came in and so I was super excited. My boss, Bill, called me back to give me my paycheck. As he gave it to me, he pointed me to a note he had written me on the check stub. It said "This is only the start for you, Joey. BR" and circled that I got a raise.

So yes, I had a great day at work today. If you are ever in the neighborhood (or even if you're not) then come see me at Chick-fil-A on Sherwood Way.

3 comments:

Bethany Hernandez said...

yay for pay raises! yay for taking your sister out to eat!

congrats, joey :)

marme said...

After all this talk about chick-fil-a I might need to go, and I may need to make it a daily habit like beth and get to know Joey and the gang! Welcome to the obsession of blog world!

kjjbbq@gmail.com said...

Oh for the days I could eat 3 or 4 Chick-fil-a sandwiches and never blink. Oh that crispy crust and the pickles...oh oh oh and don't forget the BUTTA. OH the BUTTA! And the soft buns. BUT the Sweet Tea that I drank there it's enough to make you cry at how good it is. I'll never forget the times I had with my Chick-fil-a waffle fries and Sandwiches. The best part of Chick-fil-a is going through the drive through and joosing my Spahneech ahkcent. I lobe ahsking for a cheek-feel-ayy sandweech when Joey is een thee weendow. Si mijo dame un cheek feel a con Mayonesa y some waffleote fries pliz. With swit tea y un ice creen.