BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 5, 2009

a very much needed update!

Hey everybody!

I haven't updated since May! I guess my life is just not that exciting!
So much has happened so let me fill you in on what has happened since May!

  • This summer, I started an internship (yes, it's paid!), with San Angelo Broadway Academy, SABA for short! I was so ecstatic when I worked this internship because I was able to observe teaching students to do theater, which is what I want to do after college. It was so, so much fun!! We held to summer camps for approximately 60 kids which lasted 9-4 every day for three weeks! At the end of the third week, we put up a full production, just like any of our other 12-week shows. It was truly incredible and amazing to me! I am still interning during the school year but only work as an intern two days a week. Three weeks ago, my boss, Angela Hill, offered me a job as an office assistant there at SABA! I started working when school started, and I love, love it! It is such a slow pace job compared to Chick-fil-A and so much less stressful! I still work at Chick-fil-A three days a week in the evenings and work at SABA every weekday afternoon until five or six.
  • School obviously started! I am taking a full load of 17 hours including 4 core classes and 2 specialty classes. Oh, and I'm taking racquetball! I absolutely love it! SO much fun! Classes are going okay...some are kind of hard, not really though, just ALOT of reading. I feel as if I don't have time to soak anything in because I'm reading so much! I'm taking Public Speaking. I actually had a nightmare about this class because I hate speaking in public so much! I have a great teacher, though, and I'm really starting to like it! I give my first speech on Wednesday! Eek!!
So yeah, like I said, not too exciting of a life I live!
I really, really want to start updating more.
It just becomes harder, especially with facebook and twitter!
But we'll see.
Maybe.
That's all for now!
Later.

0 comments: