BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

D.C. and New York

I leave for Washington D.C. on March 29th and will return on April 4. I am super excited about ym senior trip! I hope that I have enough room on my camera for all the pictures. Some of the attractions we are going to visit are the Pentagon, International Spy Museum, Smithsonian Museum, and we also have a meeting with Senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson and Senator John Cornyn. On Wednesday, we're going to New York for the day. While there, we will visit Times Square, Central Park, shop some more, and go to a matinee showing of Phantom of the Opera. It's going to be a very fun time. If anyone would like to make this experience better for me, just tell me. That's all for now.

3 comments:

Betty said...

Oh, WOW! How exciting! I bet you will have a blast!

lisoto said...

JOSIAH!! I didn't get to talk to you b/4 you left. Hope you have a blast!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.