BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 29, 2007

tomorrow, tomorrow, i love you tomorrow

Tomorrow, we open Narnia the musical for a house full of kids at 9:00 in the morning. I am extremely nervous, but I think it's going to be really good. This week went by so fast, we had rehearsal every night from 5 (which we got there at 4:30) to 8:30 (which we ended up leaving at 9:00.) It was a blast though, I love making this musical.

Today, we running the show one last time and I was about to go on stage and I got goosebumps. These were not because I was nervous, but because I had such a good feeling about how the play would turn out.

So that everyone know, I am performing for the glory and honor of my Savior, Jesus Christ. God gave me this talent, and I am using it for His glory. God knows my desires, and I know all I have to do is delight myself in Him. He is such a great God, there is none like Him. I have waited so long to do this, and now I did, and I know that God is being glorified.

I hope everyone can come to the show. I know that we are sold out for tomorrow night (Friday) but if you would like to come to a show, your best bet is to just show up and see if you can buy the tickets at the door. I know that they are selling them, but only if they have room.

Thanks for everyone who has prayed for me. I am so excited. This is my passion!

0 comments: