BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 16, 2007

jingle all the way

I just found out what part I got in Narnia-

I am portraying Father Christmas and am singing a solo.

I am also understudying for the part of Aslan and the Professor!

So I am super excited!

Tomorrow, I must go and sign to accept the part. Tuesday, I have a cast meeting, and Thursday I am getting fitted for costumes. Rehearsals start next Thursday and will run on Thursdays and Sundays until the end of November. Performances will be on November 30 at 7:30 pm, Dec 1 at 2:00 pm and 7:30 pm, and December 2 at 2:30 pm. We are also doing a school performance on Friday morning. So I hope you can all make the show because I would love ya'll to see it.

Until Next Time...

2 comments:

lisoto said...

Hi Joey! Is this at CCS?

Josiah said...

No this is at San Angelo Broadway Academy. I am super excited because the first time I ever get to do something like this. I hope you are able to come down that weekend to watch it, its gonna be good!!!